For over 10 years AmFirst has stood strong, stable and secure in both good and difficult economic times, ready to meet the needs of its policyholders. AmFirst continues to make outstanding strides in the supplemental market and has increased market share year after year. We are excited about what our future holds and look forward to continuing to serve our policy holders with superior customer service.
AmFirst Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of AmFirst Holdings, Inc., as shown here in this organizational chart.
AmFirst is committed to providing our customers, brokers, and business partners with innovative insurance products and creative ideas backed by superior personal service and cutting edge technology, which together allow us to provide valuable and affordable healthcare solutions for everyone.
Honesty, integrity, optimism, and politeness will form the basis of our dealings with our clients, brokers, staff, and business partners. We have a long-term commitment to this mission and it will not be changed unless it can be improved.
- The Company News section contains press-releases and important announcements.
- The Financial Highlights section includes company financial data since 2006.
- A list of our Board of Directors is in the sidebar to the left.
AmFirst is committed to having a dominant presence in its community. Through dedication and community partners AmFirst is making quite an impact. Several projects that AmFirst participates in yearly are listed below.
Each Christmas, AmFirst and Morgan White Group team up to play Santa Clause, providing presents for children at Camden Elementary located in rural Mississippi. AmFirst feels enriching the lives of children is one of the most valuable contributions it can make.
AmFirst and MWG have also teamed up to sponsor several events at Fusion Coffeehouse, located at the Township in Ridgeland, Mississippi. These events take place throughout the year and provide a great place to be able to relax, listen to incredible jazz musicians, and enjoy one of Fusion's signature drinks. You can visit the Fusion website to track the next jazz show.
- Our close insurance partner, AmFirst Insurance Company, acquired New Providence Life (Nassau, Bahamas) and TPM Life (Lancaster, PA)
- 2015, AmFirst Insurance Company, an Oklahoma domiciled insurance company with administrative offices located in Jackson, Mississippi has announced its acquisition of 100% of the common stock of TPM Life Insurance Company of Lancaster, PA.
- A.M. Best has upgraded the financial strength rating (FSR) to A- (Excellent) from B+++ (Good) and the issuer credit ratings (ICR) to A- from bbb+ of AmFirst Insurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Monitor Life Insurance Company of New York (Utica, NY). A.M. Best has also assigned the FSR of B++ (Good) and the ICR of bbb+ to TPM Life Insurance Company (Lancaster, PA). View Press Release
- AmFirst Insurance Company and Monitor Life Insurance Company acquired a B++ (Good) rating from A.M. Best, the internationally recognized insurance rating firm.
- AmFirst Holdings, Inc. now owns 4 Insurance companies domiciled outside of the U.S. and 2 domiciled inside the U.S.
- AmFirst Insurance Company entered into agreement to purchase New Providence Life Insurance Company, Limited, domiciled in Nassau, The Commonwealth of the Bahamas, effective January 1, 2014.